nuffnang

I'm a 30 Seconds to Mars's Believer

I'm a 30 Seconds to Mars's Believer

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bloody screwed up.

You never give a shit.
I hate you. You're so bias
Who do you think i am.
Kicking me around like am kinda ball.
you never understand.
i hate you.
and i dont understand myself.
Why would all this thing happen to me.
Am flacking hate my self.
I hate it.
What did i do wrong.
To make you treat me this way all the time.
I noticed it.
When it comes to me.
There's no sincerity at all.
You and her are so bloody alike.
I dont know whether i could feel this way again.
I dont wanna live.
Maybe i dont belong here.
I always feel rejected.
Tell me if I'm wrong.
Tell me if im right.
I'm so confused.
You make me feel like hell.
All the time.
And I'm torn.
I hate you .
You're the main reason of my suicidal attempt.
And you dont know that dont you?
You never care.
Even when im crying loud on my bed.
Oh God.
Please take my life.
Please.
I don't feel anything belong .
I'm so screwed up.


Ada Facebook? Jangan lupa Like!

No comments:

Labels

ggh

back to top