nuffnang

I'm a 30 Seconds to Mars's Believer

I'm a 30 Seconds to Mars's Believer

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another 10

oh...frackalacking..

ohsopictures:

Found on - LINK

Another 10 +1  facts about me.


1. With the right books, the right songs, the wrong man. I can easily cry.Even on the best day
of my life.  

2. Want to impress someone. But ended up badly.

3. You break my friends' heart. You'll ended having YOUR heart broken.

4. Hemophobia . I really fear blood. really.

5. Cepat bosan. Which is a really bad thing. I mean. Kadang2 in a relationship pun 
aku cebat bosan. 

6. When I say that I love that someone.  I really love him then.

7. I hate seeing people in poverty. Not that I hate them. I mean. I hate myself.
Cause I cant help them.
And trust me.
when I grow up. And have a successful career. I swear . That I'll try to help those in need.
And if I become a Billionaire or a Zillionaire or Zayn-aire. I will try to help them especially like people
in Somalia, Ethiopia, and all those Muslims that has been kena tindas.

mochacafe:

via glossfixation

8. It disgust me when I see people being so cruel with animal.
Try put yourself in those helpless animal la!
Cuba  bayangkan kalau kau kena baling batu! kau suke ke! ta kan. so please. stop animal
cruelty.

9.  I swear that one day, Sooner or later. But sooner I hope. 
Yang aku akan pergi concert 1 Direction! aku nak jumpa long lost boyfie aku.
Harry Styles yang kiut miut and kawan dia Louis Tomlinson .
haha.
dan aku akan try bawa Hidayah Haris juga. Kasi dia tengok Husband dia.
Niall Horan.
haha.
and insyallah bawa Laila juga. bawa dia tengok Zayn Malik.
lol.
haha. btw. nama Zayn yang betul adalah Zain. but he prefer orang panggil dia Zayn~
and kalau Poya minat One Direction juga.
insyallah aku bawa dia jumpa Liam Payne.
hehe..
ok. tapi guna duit masing2 la. 
kalau aku je yang tanggung baik aku buat rumah tak pun beli kereta. haha.

omg. too cute. I died.


10. Seorang penggemar buku. Bahasa inggeris nye jelah.
bahasa melayu nye aku kurang.
and kalau birthday aku korang nak kasi buku. aku suka gila lah!
tapi janga la belikan buk rujukan.
ada melambak kat rumah aku. haha.

ok
add up.

11.
aku sekarang tengah gila kan this phrase from a poem Paradiso(aku orang Islam lagi kay) in salah satu Dante's work.

'la mia volontà e il desiderio sono stati trasformati dalla carità, l'amore che move il sole e 
l'altre stelle ♥'

maksudnya adalah.

My will and desire were turned by love, the love that moves the sun and other stars.

ok.
and kalau anda faham.
then it's good.
kalau ta faham2.
cuba la faham kan.
sebab aku ta reti bab nak explain2 nih.
that's why i can't be a teacher.
but i can tell you the summary here:

Her love is just that too powerful. That her love makes him
change his everything just for her.

Facebook on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/21481233

ok.
aku suke poem.
especially love poem.
sebab maksud dia tersangat la hebat.
and tersangat la mendalam.

ok.
and you know what!
aku aru je habis kan novel City Of Glass semalam!
nangis wyh..
seriously.
bertuah dapat Jace. Sebab dia sayang Clary. wuwuw.
I wanna be a Shadowhunter. wuwu.

ok. 
sampai disini saja buat masa ni.
aku tahu makin lama entry aku makin busan.
tapi nak buat macam mana.
my favourite inspiration berada jauh nun disana. wuwu.

ok. bye.
love you all.
selamat beramal.

p/s: I love you mr.D. Eventhough I love Harry too, keep in mind that
you always be in my heart. No matter what.



Ada Facebook? Jangan lupa Like!

No comments:

Labels

ggh

back to top