nuffnang

I'm a 30 Seconds to Mars's Believer

I'm a 30 Seconds to Mars's Believer

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

it's too much

oh..frackalacking..

entry ni .
will be pretty much written in english.
so get your dictionary or google translate ready.


see the picture?

yeah.
im so damn freaking tired.
off all the shit talking.
all things that they say about you,
the things that you do.

i've told you before,
please, please be honest with me.
if i could beg i'll beg.
all i want is your total honesty.

i dont know how much i can handle this anymore.
i'm tired okay.

i thought that you're perfect.
i thought that we're having a real relationship.
you're everything that i ever wanted.

i've sworn right?
that i;ll never have any other.
i'll alway keep my promise.
and i hope you too.
well, at least i thought so.
things didn't quite go the way we want it ey?
i wonder it myself too.
why things never seems to be in their place.


and awak,
to be honest.
you're the only one i've spent this much time 
and effort to.

i cant promise you that it'll be a perfect relationship.
but i can promise you.
that if you're trying to make this work,
im staying.
im never goin to wander anywhere

im trying to make it all work for us.

i dont want us to suffer.

or anybody to suffer.

and the things is ,
i dont know how to be someone you miss.
because you'll always have others to please.

yeah,
im sure that we can pretend that the other person didn't exist.
but deep down inside,
we know it wasnt supposed to end like this.


yeah,
i do.
i do trying hard to trust you.
but when i've build up that trust.
somehow, there'll be something.
something that kept trashing the trust apart .

and one of my resolution this year,
is makin it as a no-cry-for-men year.
but awal2 lagi dah failed.
yeah,
i've cried.
lots of time too.
till i'm sick.

you know,
when i'm with you,
it's like you cast me on a spell.
you make it..as if.. my trouble goes away,
but what it really does is that it just keep getting piled up.
the trouble just keep piling up and piling up and keep piling up.
sometime,
because i really love you,
i just keep lying to myself.
there aint no trouble.
there aint.
but i am a terrible liar.

am not saying that it's all your fault.
some of it was mine too.
but with all this came tumbling down,
i dont know how much longer i can keep holding on.
while all you did was let go.

i wish we had one more chance to pull it back together.
like before.
cause i really dont want to lose you.
i want to have a fresh start.
a new, clean one.
but i guess it's too  late for that.

i really love you  you know.
but i dont know if you're serious or not.
cause you have a lots of girls~
other girls.
i wish we could go back to the time when I'M your girl.
your ONLY girl.

but tada sape ada bina time machine.

and when people talk bad about you.
i'm tryingto ignore it.
i tried hard.
but the talk just keep pushing and pushing.
and i donno who to believe.

my soul and heart may be damaged by you.
but i dont care.
im willing it to be like that,
because i love you like a mad man.



i'm sorry.
but you asked me to be terus terang.
and this is me terus terang,
im sorry.

i love you.
badly,
deeply.
i need you.
i miss you.
i want you.
all by my self.

lagu set fire to the rain sesuai untuk awak.

"Set Fire To The Rain"

I let it fall, my heart,
And as it fell you rose to claim it
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

My hands, they're strong
But my knees were far too weak
To stand in your arms
Without falling to your feet

But there's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew.
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true,
And the games you play
You would always win, always win.

[Chorus:]
But I set fire to the rain,
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

When I lay with you
I could stay there
Close my eyes
Feel you here forever
You and me together
Nothing is better

'Cause there's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew,
All the things you'd say,
They were never true, never true,
And the games you play
You would always win, always win.

[Chorus:]
But I set fire to the rain,
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
Where I felt something die
'Cause I knew that there was the last time, the last time!

Sometimes I wake up by the door,
That heart you caught must be waiting for you
Even now when we're already over
I can't help myself from looking for you.

[Chorus:]
I set fire to the rain,
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name

I set fire to the rain,
And I threw us into the flames
Where I felt something die
'Cause I knew that there was the last time, the last time, oh, oh!

Let it burn
Oh oh ohhhh
Let it burn
Oh oh ohhhh
Let it burn
Oh oh ohhhh




Ada Facebook? Jangan lupa Like!

No comments:

Labels

ggh

back to top