nuffnang

I'm a 30 Seconds to Mars's Believer

I'm a 30 Seconds to Mars's Believer

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

my own version of Safe and Sound.

oh frackalacking..



I remember tears streaming down my faceWhen you said, I'll never let you goWhen all those shadows almost killed my lightI remember you said,you wont leave me here aloneBut all that's dead and gone and passed tonight...

I'm closing my eyesThe sun is going downI'll be alrightNo one can hurt me nowCome morning lightYou and I'll be safe & sound...

 Darling,I didnt dare to look out of the window.Everything's on fireThe war outside our door keeps raging onHold onto this lullabyEven when the music's gone, gone

Im closing my eyesThe sun is going downI'll be alrightNo one can hurt me nowCome morning lightYou and I'll be safe & sound...

Oooooo, Oooooo,Oooooo, OoooooLala... Lala...Lala... Lala...


Oooooo, OooOoo,Oooooo, OooOooLala... Oh Lala...

Closing my eyes.I'll be alrightCome morning light,You and I'll be safe & sound...

Oooooo, OoooOooo,Oooooo, OoooOooo,Oooooo, OoooOooo,Oooooo, OoooOooo,

Oooooo, OoooOooo,Oooooo, OoooOooo...



where did all those promises go baby ?

I have a CRUSH!!
ahaha.
befeore i said any further.
it's not one of my classmates or whatver.
this is someone else.
but am not  going to..
you now.
mengaku.
and tell him.
i have my own dignity.
ngeh3.
but im still with dayat.
which mkes me a bit guilty.
but.
then, who ask you to pegi jauh2?
and ada tu..tu....tu....you know...tu.....


ok. lah.
baik aku buat karangan!!
klau ta nanti kene marah.
dahla haritu kene marah.
then kene berdiri sepanjang kelas.
aku dengan laila asyik curik2 duduk je.
haha.
wee~~~
sweeeet timmmeee...

ok lah.
of you go now!
bye!
love you all peeps!
and mr.Crush.

currently :D

p/s: teringat pulak lagu Paramore-Crush
p/p/s: cuba dengar 
lagu Skinny Love -Birdy.
serious best!!
p/p/p/s:weh.try la dengar lagu ni yang betulnye. Taylor Swift's



Ada Facebook? Jangan lupa Like!

No comments:

Labels

ggh

back to top